The second issue of the series Young Mining Historian Corner is online! In this issue, Guy Solomon (The Open University) presents a research about junior mining occupations in 19th century in north-east England, based...
- LiM WG Newsletter 5 – June 2022
- YMHC #6: Organising musical practices in mining brass bands (1947-84) – by M. Henry
- Articles’ Selection #13 : summer 2022
- CFP : Deindustrialization and Reindustrialization Re-Connected.
- Summer Course (in spanish) “Patrimonio minero. Memoria y recurso para el desarrollo local” July 1″-15